Mommy Connections is providing a Mom to Be Program for expecting moms at the Knottwood Community Centre in January 2023.
This program is in-person and will feature the best local experts on all things pregnancy and postpartum!
This class is ideal for expecting moms at all stages. You do not need to be a first-time mom to attend.
- Classes take place indoors at Knottwood Community Hall, 449 Knottwood Rd. W.
- Starting on January 19 we’ll meet every Thursday at 6:00 p.m. (for a total of 6 sessions)
- The first 30 -60 minutes of each class will include an activity or discussion by a local expert, such as mental health, pelvic floor and core health, breastfeeding, prenatal yoga, and more.
- Once the activity portion of each class has finished, we’ll spend time connecting through conversation.
- All participants will be added to a private WhatsApp chat for this class.
To learn more, check out the Mommy Connections website here.
PLEASE NOTE: This program is not a Knottwood Community League-run program. All registrations and questions should be directed to Mommy Connections.