There are many benefits to becoming a member of your community league – helping to grow and nurture your neighbourhood is just one of them.
- Stay on top of Knottwood’s news and events
- Support the building of our new Knottwood Community Centre and other community revitalization initiatives
Receive discounts and great rates for:
- City of Edmonton fitness and rec. facilities (20% off monthly/annual passes; 15% off multi-admission passes)
- Knottwood’s programs and events (fitness and yoga classes, Paint Nite, photography club, gardening club, and more)
- Cineplex movie passes: $10 General Admission passes
- Various EFCL partner discounts
- Various Edmonton sporting/arts events through organized group outings
- Community swims at Mill Woods Recreation Centre pool (every Saturday, 2-3:30 p.m.) **Please note: Mill Woods Pool will be closed for renovations from Jan to April 2019. We are currently arranging an alternate pool location for this time period.
- Skating at Ekota rink and all other league-run community skating rinks in Edmonton
- *NEW – Membership with Edmonton Tool Library (free tools to borrow!)
- KCL’s Kinder School/Out of School Care programs (run in collaboration with Satoo School)
- Community sports programs, such as hockey, soccer, etc.
Please consider supporting your league
The revenue generated from membership fees helps to maintain our community rink and hall, support community initiatives, such as making Knottwood more walkable via the installation of benches, plus other revitalization activities. Even if you aren’t interested in the above advantages, by purchasing a community membership, you are investing in our great neighbourhood.