Registration for EMSA Millwoods Indoor Soccer begins August 1, 2018.
The Mill Woods Soccer Association organizes soccer for the following communities: Beaumont, Burnewood, Ellerslie, Fulton Meadows, Knottwood, Lakewood, Leefield, Millhurst, North Millbourne, Ridgewood, Southwood, Summerside, The Meadows, and Woodvale.
Full Program details are posted on their website under “Play” & “Steps to Register”: https://emsamillwoods.com/register/register/registration-login/
Some indoor soccer facts:
- The Indoor Season runs mid-October to end of January with a break in December for Community teams. The Premier Club Program will play till the end of February. The U4 and the U5 program are a little shorter.
- The players are generally scheduled for 12-14 games depending on the number of teams in the pools.
- Teams play once a week and generally get one practice a week (based on gym availability). Practice days/times are assigned in consideration of Head Coaches preference. Gyms can be anywhere in the Mill Woods zone.
- Tentative Community Playing Days: Saturdays and Sundays
- Confirmation of practice gym location/day/time is not available until after teams have been formed.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact Cindy Beadner via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 780 297-2800.
All families require a 2018-2019 Community League Membership, U7 to U19 parents will require a Facility Pass for entry into the soccer centres, and players require black shorts/socks/shin pads and indoor running shoes or indoor soccer shoes.