Knottwood Community League has a strong history of providing quality programs for families.
Many of these programs are run in conjunction with partners such as the City of Edmonton and Edmonton Police Service. Here are some of the exciting initiatives we’ve got planned.
- Training with Deidra
- Yoga with Corinne McNally
- Couch to 5K with i AM Fitness
- Monthly Paint Nite
- Yoga Illam with Santha Krishnasamy
- Surviving to Thriving
- Kinder School/Out-of-School Care (Sept 2017)
- Summer and Winter Green Shack Program and Youth Program (with City of Edmonton)
- Free Ice Skating Lessons (with City of Edmonton)
- Community Garden (proposed)
- Community Safety (Edmonton Neighbourhood Watch)
For more information contact programs @ knottwoodcommunity.ca.